Whaaat? So jealous. I'm stuck inside the house because it's raining like hell right now. And we have a tin roof because my landlord's a tool So it sounds like there's a train going through my living room
Whhaaaaaa!! That is a great "my view from here" shot. I took one last week in the hammock(sp)....but I don't think the hammock really compares to THE HAWAIAN BEACH!! Waku-waku! I hope youre doing some studying out there and not wasting all your time at the beach. PS are you going to throw a Halloween party? I want to do it here--its tradition--but youre not here so who will be my point-man? Lars
michael could be your point man. he could even dress up in a pumpkin tutu! haha. I'm not going to throw one here though. I don't have any monies or enough friends haha. I do study. I only go to the beach 2x a week.
4 comments:
Whaaat?
So jealous.
I'm stuck inside the house because it's raining like hell right now.
And we have a tin roof because my landlord's a tool
So it sounds like there's a train going through my living room
Great blog!
Whhaaaaaa!! That is a great "my view from here" shot. I took one last week in the hammock(sp)....but I don't think the hammock really compares to THE HAWAIAN BEACH!! Waku-waku! I hope youre doing some studying out there and not wasting all your time at the beach. PS are you going to throw a Halloween party? I want to do it here--its tradition--but youre not here so who will be my point-man?
Lars
michael could be your point man. he could even dress up in a pumpkin tutu! haha. I'm not going to throw one here though. I don't have any monies or enough friends haha. I do study. I only go to the beach 2x a week.
JEALOUS !!!!
Post a Comment