So I forgot to post week one but it wasn't exciting. I got my classes. did freshman things. drove 17 miles for 45 minutes to get to walmart 3 times and thats about it. This week was my first full week of school. I'm not sure how well I'll do. I've met a few people but it still feels like I'm on vacation. The Cafeteria food is DISGUSTING. I've fallen asleep in bio 2x now. I've been to the beach 3x this week. its nice but I don't like doing my homework down there. I got lucky and got the good dorms. They are about 2x bigger than the others. I'm getting in shape cause I walk everywhere raquetball and hula every other day and I don't each too much. YAY! I've been pretty good about missing home. I keep texting everyone and I talk to everyone on facebook. I was good until today I had a minor break down but I'm up and running again. I have a 4 page paper due on wednesday so I gotta get to it. GOOD NIGHT!
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
You had a break down and didn't call me? Good for you!! Im sure things will get better. It always takes a bit of time to adjust. Im just worried that by the time you come home you'll be able to whip me at racquetball--especially with this bad back of mine. Blaa.
Lars
Post a Comment