Saturday, June 27, 2009

greatest night of my life!!

On Wednesday I went and saw Transformers. Let me just tell you about the evening. First off I convinced my good friend Kelli to go to dinner with me to Wingers. About 3 bites into our meal the kid across the isle threw up and then the smell hit. I worked on controlling my gag reflex. Then we got up and moved across the restaurant but I swear I could smell it the rest of the evening. I got a call at about 830 to go see transformers at 930. I was fine with that. We got there at 9 and had a decent spot in line. We had about 10 people with us but one of our friends let about 10 more people cut in line with us and they were annoying the HECK out of me. so finally they let us in except they let us in at 930 and didn't even start the movie till 950. Followed by 20 minutes of previews and finally the movie started (meanwhile those annoying people were still by me and still annoying)! Ten minutes into the movie a drunk guy heads down the stairs...litterally heads down the stairs, head first. gets knocked out and they stop the movie. SO now I'm really annoyed cause I swear they at there yelling question they didn't need to ask before calling 911. and of course everyone is crowding around. Finally the ambulance comes and takes him away. I was so not in the mood to see the movie anymore but they wouldn't give me a refund or voucher. The movie finally started only to have sound problems and NO AIR! To top it off...the movie wasn't worth the pain I went through to see it!! We finally got out of the movie at 1 am. 1 AM!!! I don't even remember the last half of the movie I was so stoned!!! It was a fantastic evening!!!

5 comments:

Moe said...

Emily told me about the drunk guy. Crazy stuff.

Torgersons said...

What the heck! Man, what a weird night. The barfing child is enough to ruin the night. Nasty. So Transformers was lame-o?

Emily said...

Yea, I thought Transformers should have been lablled(sp) a comedy instead of action film because it was sooooooooo corny and cheeeeesey. BUT I wish I had the excuse of a man passing out and toppling down the stairs. you know Ive always dreamed about being a 'first responder' to an emergency. I wish I could have been there to work over on the guy. why do you have all the luck?
Lars

Jasmine said...

it was pretty cheesy. it was horribly cheesy actually. I would have gladly traded places with you Lars. thumbs down. I'm getting to old to go out past 9. except we went and saw The midnight show of the Proposal which was a FUNNY movie!

September said...

Ouch...I think I would have thown up at dinner when that kid barfed. :)