Saturday, July 11, 2009

Things are lining up...


School is approaching much faster than I would like. This week I got my roommate assignment. They gave me her name and number and address, should I contact her before? IDK! I've already picked out my schedule. Mon-Thurs I have class at 7:30 am. Raquetball on M/W and Bio T/Th. Then on mondays I have a 3 hour break with Anthropology at 11 followed by English at 12 and I'm done for the day by 1. Tues and Thurs I am waiting to see if I get in (I'm on the waiting list) for Hula at 10, if no hula than I have my Book of Mormon class at 12 and again...done by 1! and Fridays I have my Anthro and English class but again out at 1!!! I'm excited!

The biggest step I've taken so far is...yesterday I bought my plane ticket. I leave on Sept 12 at 2:45 am (it's a red eye)and fly non stop to Hawaii. I get there at 5:45 am! So Laura and Lindsay get to take me down! haha did ya read that Laura? Yeah! hahah we will discuss later!


4 comments:

Torgersons said...

This is coming FAST. I would for sure call/email your room mate. Why not?

lorimu said...

I see I'll be taking you down..to where? Vegas or LA? I guess Im cool with that but it means late night driving, in that case we might want to look into bringing some hot men along so I can stay awake while I drive back. I guess we could just rent one after we drop you off.
Lars

TAMPA said...

Soo jealous and excited for you !!

Cami and Phil said...

I am so freaking excited for you!!! You are going to have a blast! I totally wish I could come visit you while you are there, but it's unlikely! The roommate thing... who knows, maybe if you contact her before hand it wont be so weird when you meet.