I love Movies. I love going to movies and buying them. When I am bored I go to the Wintch house and watch trailers on their fancy computer to find new movies to be excited about. But every now and then you get lucky and happen to cross path with great classics at cheap prices and some that are just good movies for good prices. I went to Walmart today to try and find The Planet Earth series. While scavenging for it, Laura and I started to look through the 5 dollar movies. I found X-men 1 and 2! Who can resist Hugh Jackman! I didn't find Planet earth but as we were walking out i glance down and see......LABYRINTH!!
How could I resist to pass up such a treasure and David bowie!! So I bought it along with Xmen 1 and 2. Then I was off to find my orignial reason, The Planet Earth! We headed off to Best buy to get Planet earth cause if they didn't have it...no one would! Luckily they did. but again in our search i happened across a great movie, While you were Sleeping!!! for only 7 dollars! Who can say no to Peter Gallagher, it's all about the eyebrows, yogalaties anyone?! (sorry lame OC joke, if you got it, i love you!). I can't. so I bought it! What a good day of shopping!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
A good purchase!
Posted by Jasmine at 5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Costco has the Planet Earth series for much cheaper than anywhere else. What good purchases! Minus Labyrinth. David Bowie scares the crap out of me in that movie. That move is way too psycho. When I was working at the hospital, it was on TV and one of the patients was watching it. I wanted to make him turn it off because his health was fragile and he could have died!
That is so funny. I did not realize that you were old enough to know who David Bowie is. That's good though because I feel younger now. :) I like good movies too. I liked while you were sleeping.
David Bowie is AWESOME! and Jessica, you don't not fuly appreciate the geniusness of this man!!!
love, love, LOVE the Labyrinth!!! I can't even tell you how many times we watched that as kids.
You did walk off with some good buys :D
I've heard lots about Labyrinth but haven't had the pleasure of watching it yet:) Yeah for good movies...and thanks for saying hi on our blog!
Post a Comment