Thursday, October 16, 2008

Somethings I've been up to in the past few months...

So since I'm just starting this blog I don't have much to put on here so I'll put some pictures and stuff up from things I've been doing the past few months...

1. I went to Hawaii with Anna Hone, Jordyn Hutchinson and my sister, Kalehua.

Beacher and I got sick tats while we were there. If only they were real...


2. Fell in love with the Cohen family and friends
(The OC RULES)!



3. One of my best friends, Jenny and Ben Bowler, had a beautiful baby girl, Emme Scout Bowler



I need to get a cuter picture of her. Here she is like a week old.
She's 3 months now , smiling and trying to laugh!

4. Another one of my best friends, Laura Wintch, got home from her mission in Hir
oshima Japan.



Laura and Mike "McCain" Olsen are probably the funniest people I know! After Laura got home we went to Salt Lake for a weekend to go to my brothers football game and see old friends. We had a blast, like always, with Mike Olsen, Chad Clark and his roommate. Then we got to go see Mamma Mia with Jessica Torgerson and it was awesome! I love that movie! I'm going to greece one day!

So those are all the photographed things that happened. But I've got lots going on and lots about to happen. My sister gets to go to hawaii again in about 2 weeks for 10 days with Dixie State Soccer team. It's her freshman year at college and she plays in every game and makes the traveling team! I get to go to disneyland in a few weeks and then my brother tyrone is getting married. And before we all know it, Christmas will be here and 2009 will be knocking on the door. I have lots of exciting things to look forward to in 2009 so I think I'm ready for it all!


0 comments: