About a month ago I got a new job. Its at a fun little shop in town called Swig. We make smoothies, shaved iced and other beverages but the nice thing is..it's a drive up. I love working there. My bosses are great and the kids I work with are fun. They work around me sched and they have amazing stuff! Come visit me!
The new calling is... Relief Society President. haha I still laugh everytime I read it. We have 2 relief societies in my ward and I'm in charge of RS 1. Haven't done much because of fast sunday and mothers day but the meetings begin today, 1 hour before, 3 after and then some more...lets hope I can do it.
I got A's in almost all my classes and signed up for a summer classes. I discovered these online classes about travel. This summer I'm taking The Cruise Market, Vacation Packages, and Online Reservations. I'm pretty excited about them. Maybe I'll change my major to something else and work for an airline. we'll see...
Well thats all going on now. I'm enjoying my summer and getting tan!!
Sunday, May 16, 2010
new job, new calling, new stress...
Posted by Jasmine at 12:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Wow RS Pres eh? Sounds like fun! I know you will do awesome. You really care about people and their feelings. I wish I could come visit you at Swig like tomorrow!....If only I lived closer!
BUSY BUSY JAZZY! I guess this means you won't be coming up this way for the summer?
You'll do awesome. I have no doubt! And I wish I was getting tan! It's not possible anymore. I'm just white. At least I can use my hair color as an excuse.
Post a Comment