Friday, February 5, 2010

Here We Come George!

Tomorrow night, Feb 6, Kalehua and I are fulfilling our 4th annual George Strait Concert but this time he's on tour with Reba McEntire! I'm freakin excited! I saw Reba in concert about 5 years go. I was on the front row with my best friend Jenny. It was Teri Clark, Reba and Brad Paisley...That was a GREAT concert and this one is just going to be better!! After the show Kalehua and I always try and drive home from where ever its at and we've made it all the way once without stopping. The First time it took us 7 hours to get home from Vegas cause I stopped along the way and slept and finally made it to mesquite thinking I needed one last power nap before trucking through the gorge, 5 hours later I woke up and drove the rest of the way home. Second time we made it home with the help from some very loud and off key disney songs and the 3rd concert was in Salt Lake. Kalehua had to work the next day so we HAD to drive home. I think I stopped in Scipio and Beaver for a couple hours but we made it home.  I'm looking forward to tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Torgersons said...

All hail king George!

bryce and paige said...

Ha, I'm laughing at Jessica's comment. You're going to have a blast, Jasmine! Take pics and post them!

Cami and Phil said...

Wow 4th Annual eh? You should have come to the concert that was here in Phoenix last night! Then you could have stayed at my house! I unfortunately didn't get tickets to go see it, but I wish I could have. Hope it's fun!