We've been watching really obscure movies recently. A few weeks ago we watched the 1980 version of Clash of the Titans. Jason and The Argonauts is on the list and last night we watched Return to Oz. That movie scared me as a child and even more as an adult. BEWARE THE WHEELERS! If you've never seen in it...watch it. Its almost so creepy that its good like Labyrinth but it never quite reaches David Bowie in Spandex saying "I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave". First Kreature and I headed to Hollywood cause we called to see if they had it. In the 20 minutes we called and got there someone rented it...Seriously WHO RENTS THAT MOVIE! haha So off the good old Rent-A-Video down town to look through their glorious collection and oh the treasure I found!! In a pile of old movie posters for a sale I found this...
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Best Purchase Ever...
It was only $1!!! I muffled a shout for joy as I slipped it out of the pile and paid for this beautiful thing! It will look lovely next to my George Strait Poster like this...
It's a beauty!
I love my walls!
Posted by Jasmine at 4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Clash of the Titans = PG Porno! Man, Dan and I watched that once and were shocked to say the least. I wonder if the new one will have a boob shot?
I KNOW! We were all shocked! That movie was horrible! haha
Love Australia ... Love HUGH !!! YUMMY !!
Post a Comment