2009 At A Glance…
• Applied and got accepted to BYU-Hawaii.
• Chopped Kalehua’s hair off into a super short a-line and bleached it out. She looked smokin!then we decided to try something else and cut it into a hot faux hawk! While I was in Hawaii they turned it dark brown. She’s hot either way!
• I found out Keane, my favorite band, had a concert in Salt Lake. I swore that if they ever came back to the US and it was within driving distance I was going and they were in UTAH! I got 5th row tickets for $50 each and took my sister. Before the show I took Kalehua to the M.A.C counter to get some of her own makeup so when I moved to Hawaii she would at least look distant
• One of my best-friends, Jessica, had a child, Owen Daniel. I know it’s not something I did but it’s something I’m excited about. Laura and I threw her an awesome shower!
• Saw George Strait for the 3rd time! Never gets old! Now I'm prepping to see him again in February with the one and only Reba!• One of my best-friends, Jessica, had a child, Owen Daniel. I know it’s not something I did but it’s something I’m excited about. Laura and I threw her an awesome shower!
• Bridesmaid in my good friend from hair schools wedding.
• Flew farther East than I've ever been to visit my friend Laura in Cleveland for a week. I went to the Rock ‘n’ Roll Hall of Fame, visited Kirtland, Ohio, and bought some great M.A.C makeup from the mall there and became a fan of The Cheesecake Factory’s Red Velvet Cheesecake.
• Quit my job of 2 ½ years to start school
• Sold my beloved car• Threw a baby shower for my sister-in-law Holly.
• Went
• Moved to Hawaii and started my first semester of college
• Learned to use public transportation
• Went to the beach at least 3x a week!
• Challenged a MASSIVE wave, lost, but I got awesome bruises!
• Skinny-dipped in the ocean…in the day! Hahaha ssshh
• My mom, Kalehua, and friends came and visited me in Hawaii. Kalehua and our friends were there for soccer games but I still got to see them.
• Holly and Mark welcomed a beautiful baby boy. I picked out winning name, Trace Kekoakahiau Harward. Tyrone and Jessica are expecting a little girl in April. Micah and Chelsea are expecting in May and another best friend is expecting a boy in April too. • Spent my first Thanksgiving away from home. During that weekend my friends at school and I rented a car a traveled around the island. We went to the Swap Meet, Pearl Harbor, Hanauma Bay, Kailua Beach, Dole Plantation, O'neil World Cup of Surfing event, and lots more.
• Decided that going to Hawaii was fun but I couldn’t justify spending that much money. So I chose to come back to Dixie State and just enjoy Hawaii as a vacation place!
• Got almost all A’s in my classes and a B in my Bio class
• Learned to play the basic of the Ukulele
• Learned to hula and play racquetball
• Moved home!
2009 was a pretty good year. I didn’t get to do everything I wanted. I still have a few things to transfer to my 2010 list. I need to go to Banff, Canada, Oregon, and Colorado. Find a job and save money for another car. Maybe I’ll even make some resolutions!
Happy New Year!





0 comments:
Post a Comment