So there is nothing new going on in my life. On my days off I lay out by the pool and read and on the weekends I try to throw different parties at my house. So I don't have much to talk about on my blog. But Laura wants me to put something on here so here I am. If you know me at all you know I love Country Music. If you know me semi well you probably know I love George Strait. If you know me really well you know I would die for George Strait!! He has a new song out called "Living for the Night" off his new album "Twang". I'm pretty much STOKED for this because it will probably be released after I've moved to Hawaii and after my family has come to visit me so it will be a little slice of heaven for me to enjoy until I get back to the STG. But back to his new song, Living for the Night. What makes this song so special that I'm writing about it...Well George is king but in his years and years of success he doesn't often write his own music. In fact he pretty much never writes his own music until now. In USA Today, it was Pick of the Week.
"The new single from the king of country is the first of about a hundred he’s written himself. Penned with son Bubba strait and longtime song supplier Dean Dillion, it’s an exquisitely arranged sketch of a lonely man who wants nothing more than to slip into darkness so deep no one will see his pain and humiliation."
all I have to say is please don't slip away King George!

George strait





5 comments:
His son's name is Bubba? Yikes. Nonetheless, I do like the song! Oh, and a bilibed is for babies who have jaundice. Poor little dude. He finally doesn't have to lay in it anymore!
Sorry, just read Jess's comment--did her little boy have jaundice? Yikes to that more than 'yikes' to Bubba. By the way, thanks for putting up a new post--much appreciated. LOVE it. Things are good here. Peace.
Beef Stick....and...have you watched it yet? You know the one.
LarsBars
his son's name is George jr. But they call him Bubba. Lars I have no idea what you're talking about.
WILLOW!!!
LarsBars
hahaha you could have just said Wanna breed! haha no. i haven't been to bed before like 2 since you left! I'm getting no sleep and no tan because today i was going to swim/lay out and its raining! plus i don't have a VHS.
Post a Comment