Sunday, February 1, 2009

Movies!!

I love movies. If I even semi like a movie I usually buy it. So my movie collection is growing. My Blu Ray collection is a little slower because I'm very selective about my blu rays cause well, they cost too much. Last night I was out shopping with Laura and I came across a plethora of 5 dollar movies! So I bought quite a few. These are the movies I added to my collection:

Win a Date with Tad Hamilton
Music and Lyrics(the next 4 actually came in a 4 pack for 9 bucks...9 BUCKS!!)
2 Weeks Notice
Mickey Blue Eyes (which i haven't seen)
Sabrina
An Awfully Big Adventure (which I probably won't watch)
My Best Friends Wedding
To Catch a thief
Knights Tale
girls Just Wanna Have fun (yes the 80's movie....IT'S AWESOME!!)
Sense and Sensibility
Minority Report
Dream Girls!

I know I SCORED BIG TIME!! It was either these movies or one pair of shoes...the movies won and I also bought beacher a fanny pack...What has the world come too?

3 comments:

Torgersons said...

NICE! You're a movie maniac! Sheesh. I think I would have bought the shoes hahahahaha. I can't resist a pair of shoes.

Mee said...

I would have totally got the movies! Man, those are some darn good ones! Where DID you get them? Big Lots? I heard they had a sale...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your music! I think the Oliver James song almost made me cry :) You echo my love for movies and music and to top it off we like the SAME ones!! YEEESSSS!

Mia

PS If you need help watching all of those call me :) I am not joking either!!

Unknown said...

Wow the only movie I've seen from your list is My Best Friend's Wedding (which I LOVE). I'm a pathetic movie buff. Good for you for scouting out a killer deal!