I've been working at SuperCuts for the past 2 years and I've been out of hair school for 2 1/2 years . I think I've tried my career out and I'm ready to try something new. Most of you know that my hands react horribly to all the hair products I use on a daily basis. I have to wear gloves even if I'm just washing hands and applying product...basically my hands are having a rough time. Because of my hands I've been thinking about what else I can do. So that got me thinking about going to college. I was going to go to Dixie but all of my friends have either left St. George or going to leave it soon so I dont really wanna hang out here . I wanted a new challenge. So I applied for BYU Hawaii...I GOT IN!! So in September I'll be moving to my native land!!! ALOHA!!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009
ALOHA!
Posted by Jasmine at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Yippee! You're so brave. I couldn't think of a better thing for you to do, though. It'll be great! Yay! And you'll be tan and I'll still be pasty! Yay! And you might meet Jack Johnson because he lives on the North Shore where BYU Hawaii is! Yay!
Wow!! That will be so fun!! I'm super excited for you!
that is so exciting!! congrats!!
Oh my gosh Jasmine! That's wonderful! You go girl! I'm proud of you!
that is great news Jasmine, how fun, we are so excited for you!
That is awesome !! Good for you !! I am jealous !! :)
Way to go Jasmine! How exciting for you. Have a great time. :)
Post a Comment