
On my way to the bank from work I was rear ended! It was a very shocking experience! It was the first accident I have ever been in! My beautiful car is no longer beautiful. Luckily it wasn't my fault and I'm okay!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Rear Ended
Posted by Jasmine at 6:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Sheesh! You didn't even tell me about this information! I'm glad you're okay though.
it was about an hour after I talked to you on the phone and I was an emotional wreck driving home not because I was hurt but because my car now looks like crap! I LOVE MY CAR! or loved.
Oh, I am glad that your ok. How scary for your first accident.
that totally sucks! My first accident I rear ended someone and then burst into tears because I knew my parents would be ticked ;)
Sad!! I'm sorry about your beautiful car!!
Glad to hear you're okay! Poor car. Looking at that, make sure you get your massages!
massages?
Post a Comment