Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bow to your sensei!

For Enrichment we were learning self defense so Kalehua, Jordyn, Laura and I found some of my families old karate uniforms! It just happened to be at the same school our uniforms were from! When we got to the school, the guy that was teaching us just looked at us like we were weirdos. Then we explained who our uncle and family is and it wasn't quite so weird! But the class was awesome and I learned some sweet moves! Now every time some guy tries to cop a feel, I know what to do!




4 comments:

September said...

That is funny that you guys had the same outfits. LOL

Anonymous said...

that is pretty funny! I'll have to tell justus

Unknown said...

you're funny Jasmine. I'm glad they taught you on what to do if someone cops a feel!

Jasmine said...

Thats exactly how he explained it to. haha just kidding. Whats the instructors name down here? All the girls in my ward want to go to the school again!