Wednesday, November 26, 2008
AUSTRALIA!
I saw Australia opening day and it was fantastic! Oh man, I was crying, laughing, and falling more in love Hugh Jackman than I already was. Seriously, he is the most beautiful and definitely SEXIEST man alive! The movie was excellent. it was 3 hours long and worth every minute!! There is this kiss, the first one that Hugh and Nicole Kidman share...oh my. lets just say every girl in that theater was sighing alot through that movie!!! LOVED IT!
Posted by Jasmine at 11:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I'm glad that you posted - I've been wondering if I should go or not? And is it worth trying to talk Justus into going? Or should I just go with some girlfriends :)
only girls will appreciate the hugh Jackman! but there is more than just romance so guys can go to. My mom thought my dad would like it! I didn't know what to expect when i went other than complete HOTNESS by Hugh Jackman.
I was wondering about that movie!
Dang, I must see it! P.S. My hair is totally rockin.
I was wondering if we should see that movie or wait to rent it. Thanks for the review.
Post a Comment